Last Updated: March 11, 2021
Table of contents:
- What information we collect and how we collect it
- How we use your Personal Data
- How we share your Personal Data
- Use of Anonymous Information
- How we protect your Personal Data
- Your privacy rights
- Use by children
- Interaction with third party products
- Log files and Cookies
- Analytic tools
- Consent and modification
- Contact us
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We do not currently require you to provide Personal Data in order to have access to general information available on the Website. However, we do receive and/or collect Personal Data from you in the following ways:
- When you browse, or visit, our website, https://www.nano-fabrica.com/ (“Website”), we collect data about you through Cookies, analytic tools and log files.
- When you make use of, or interact with, our Website:
- When you contact us (e.g. customer support, need help, submit a request), you will provide us with the following information: name, email address, phone number, and any messages or other information you wish to share with us.
- When you attend a marketing event, provide us with your business cards and/or provide us with your personal data for marketing purposes, we collect personal data that you provide us with, such data contains the following types of Personal Data: name, email address, phone number, company name, job title, country, and any other information you may wish to share with us.
- When we use the Personal Data of our service providers, we collect the following Personal Data from our service providers: name, email address, phone number, company name, job title, country, and any other data our service providers may choose to share with us.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you submit or we collect Personal Data as set forth above, where applicable, we may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To analyze trends, administer the Website, and to track your movement around the Website. We may also use anonymous identifiers in order for us to present you with customized information, and in order to track users.
- To answer your questions and to provide support (e.g. to solve problems, bugs or issues).
- To send you updates and promotional materials.
- To establish a business connection and to send you marketing communications.
- To communicate with and perform the applicable agreements with our service providers.
- For detecting, taking steps to prevent, and prosecution of fraud or other illegal activity, to identify and repair errors, to conduct audits, and for security purposes. Personal Data may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your Personal Data.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your Personal Data with the following parties, for the purposes set forth above:
- With our hosting providers.
- With our customers, service providers, vendors, suppliers and business partners.
- With our staff and other entities within our group.
In addition, we may also share your Personal Data in the following cases:
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we may disclose your Personal Data to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events;
- In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your Personal Data in connection with the foregoing events; and/or
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing or transferring your Personal Data (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality).
- USE OF ANONYMOUS INFORMATION
"Anonymous Information" means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our services. We may use Anonymous Information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them).
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your Personal Data. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be compromised as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the right to request access to your Personal Data stored in Fabrica Group's database. Where you have exercised your right of access, and you have found that your Personal Data is incorrect, incomplete, unclear or not up to date, you have the right to request rectification or deletion of such data. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at
- USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our products or services for use by children and, therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from, and/or about children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), do not provide any Personal Data to us without involvement of a parent or a guardian. In the event that we become aware that you provide Personal Data in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at
- INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
We enable you to interact with third party websites, mobile software applications and products or services that are not owned or controlled by us (each a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Services. Please be aware that Third Party Services can collect Personal Data from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third Party Service.
- LOG FILES AND COOKIES
We may use log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
Our services may utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order to for us to provide our services. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity in the Website. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
- ANALYTIC TOOLS
- We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools.
- CONSENT AND MODIFICATION
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at